Mississippi Golf Cart Service, Parts & Repair
At Southeastern Golf Carts, we understand the importance of periodic golf cart service and maintenance that is required to prolong the life of your golf cart. We have the experience and knowledge to keep your golf cart running safe and smooth – and in style!
If you are in need of golf cart repairs we will perform a diagnostic to get to the root of the problem that needs to be fixed. We will always let you know any work that needs to be performed and a quote before starting any repairs and service.
Our repair and service staff is just a phone call away, 601-919-6365. We carry a large variety of small parts for many makes and models of electric and gas golf carts includes: E-Z-Go, Club Car and Yamaha.
If you are having problems with your used golf cart and feel that it needs to be brought in for repair, you won’t find anyone else in the area with as much experience and knowledge about every kind of golf cart out there. Southeastern is one of the top-rated Mississippi golf cart repair shops and we’re ready to service yours!
We offer the following services:
- Golf Cart Engine Oil Changes
- Golf Cart Battery Disposal
- Bearing Lubrication
- Joint Lubrication
- Tire Replacement for Golf Carts
- New Batteries for Golf Carts
- Brake Issues
- Golf Cart Charging Problems
Golf Cart Parts & Accessories
We carry parts and accessories to repair or customize your golf cart. Listed here are just a handful of parts we keep in stock.
- Speed Controllers
- Rear Seat Kits
- Lift Kits
- Storage Covers
- Brake cables
Golf Cart Customization & Upgrades
Looking to ramp up your game day style? Call us to schedule your appointment to discuss customization options for your golf cart. We will upgrade your golf cart with new parts and accessories to keep you in the game – whether on the course, tailgating, or in the woods!
We offer golf cart customization tailored to your needs including options for:
- Hunting and Rugged Terrain Golf Carts
- Sportsman ATV and Off-road Golf Carts
- University or College themed carts ready for tailgating
- Commercial Utility & Performance Golf Carts
- Industrial Golf Carts
- Parking Lot Security Golf Carts
- College and University Campus Golf Carts
- Utility Carts
And so much more! Contact us today to discuss your customization needs for your Golf Cart fleet.
Golf Cart Maintenance Tips from the Pros
Golf cart maintenance is crucial for your safety, cart life, and ride quality. We can perform any of these necessary services for you right here at SE Golf Carts, with our experienced technicians. Of course, exact maintenance will depend upon the cart brand, and on whether your cart is gas or electric. Consult our pros in person or review your manual for more specifics.
In between check-ups with SE Golf Carts, keep your cart in tip-top shape! Our golf cart service pros have some helpful tips to do just that!
- Battery: Invest in battery covers to prevent corrosion on the battery and cables. Consistently check batteries for water and keep the terminals and posts clean and clear!
- Run/Tow Switch: If you have a later golf cart model, simply set the tow-run switch located under the seat whenever you perform maintenance on your cart. This helps protect your motor and controller during maintenance or towing.
- Tire Care: Maintain the proper tire pressure (located on the tire’s sidewall) for safety, tire-life, and ride quality.
- Lubrication: Come see our trained golf cart service technicians (or consult your manual) to find out how often to lubricate your golf cart. Most golf carts require the suspension to be lubricated periodically.
- Gas: With a gas-powered cart, consider oil and filter, spark plugs, driver and starter belts, clutch, and starter brush.
- Electric: For an electric golf cart, consider battery charging issues and water levels.
Stop by and visit Southeastern Golf Carts today for a top rated golf cart maintenance experience!
Service Department Hours:
Monday – Friday 8am till 5pm
We are located off of I-55N at the Canton exit. We service the areas of Jackson, Madison, Ridgeland, Brandon, Flowood, Richland, Clinton, Canton, Gluckstadt, Pearl, Raymond as well as the other nearby cities in the State of Mississippi.